Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just a quick update. I posted pictures of Jadyn on her school trip to Bounce U. There is even a picture of her teacher coming down the side. She had a ball on her trip. I also posted pictures of Jadyns school project. She had to decorate a snow man any way she wanted. She made her a princess. Since Kaya wants to be big to she decorated one also. I also posted pictures of Jadyn in her PJ's for PJ Day at school and to top it off I posted pictures of the girls getting ready to play in the snow and then actually out in the snow. Hope you enjoy. Stay warm and safe.


















2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love looking at your blog!!! The girls are getting so big... They are
both such dolls... We miss you guys a ton!!! Can't wait to see you... hopefully, sooner than later!

~Katie

Mom said...

I love your blog, especially the first big picture of Tom and the girls!! All the pictures are amazing though - Christmas, snowstorms, and Disney!!! WE sure do love you and miss you all!!!