Sunday, February 28, 2010

Well its's been awhile since I updated the blog. Not much new is going on. Jadyn is eating really well, I think she maybe going thru a growth spurt. She is so big. Kaya can count now and in Spanish. (Thanks to Dora). Both girls are registered for school in September. They will attend the afternoon session and be in the same class together.I uploaded some random pictures of the girls. I hope you enjoy them

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
My sister in law had introduced me to a story of a little girl who is 2 years old and losing her battle with cancer. I have totally fell in love with this sweet little girl. Tom even asks me each day about her. If you havent checked out her story at laylagrace.org





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my..... the girls have gotten so big. They are absolutly beautiful!!!

Wade said...

I just have 8 words that will sum up my feeling right now.... "I really miss you guys and the girls!" Hopefully we will see you soon!! I love the pictures, I could just eat up the girls!
~katie

Mom said...

The new pics are terrific!! One of our favorites is Jadyn and Kaya standing in front of the Christmas tree. They are so very beautiful!!Love you all so much, and hoping we can get to see you soon!!