Friday, September 3, 2010

Just a little of what has been going on



Well there is not too much to post but I figured it has been too long. Some things that have been going on are Kaya is about to turn 3 on September 19th. I can't believe she will be that old already. Wow has time flown by. She will be giving up the bottle and she will be starting Pre-school. She will be going with Jadyn and she is so looking forward to it.
Jadyn is excited to go back to school and see her teachers. Not much is going on with her. She is just growing like a weed. She is 4 and a half but I swear she thinks she is 16.
Tom just went to Pensacola FL. His brother just got married and it was the first time that they were all able to be together in many years. The girls and I weren't able to attend due to money. We were all sad not to be able to see everyone. Some of them have never meet Kaya or have seen Jadyn in 3 years. We are just so glad Daddy was able to go and have a nice time.
Now for me I am now working. I am working in the deli at Shop Rite here in Cinnaminson. I am working at night from 7 or 8 to midnight. It has been tough to be away from my family but it has been good at the same time. I am working to help with the bills and to pay for the girls to go to school. It will get easier as I get use to working.
That is about all that is going on here in NJ. We miss all of our family and hope to have some visits soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! We love and miss you so much... Seeing the pictures of the girls makes me crave them so much. They are growing up so fast, and we are missing it. We need to plan a trip down there sometime soon. Wade's parents are coming to WV in a couple of weeks but maybe we can plan something after then. We love you and are so sad that we didn't get to see you and the girls at the reunion.