Monday, March 7, 2011

Quick catch up




It has been a very long time since I have wrote anything. I thought it was about time to catch you guys up with all that has been going on with the girls.

Kaya is growing with leaps and bounds. She is now 3 and a half and is becoming such a big girl.She had given up her binki and bottle when she turned 3 and never really had a problem without it. She is 99% potty trained just needs a pull up at night. She is doing really great in school (even though she is the youngest in the class). She really enjoys playing with her dolls and has now decieded that her favorite color is orange. She is such a joy and she is my special little buddy.

Jadyn is turning into such a little lady. She is now obsessed with Justin Beiber and loves all the pop music especially Katey Perrys Firework. She sits in the car and sings all the way to where ever we are going. She has a "Justin" poster over her bed and a few shirts. She wants everything Justin for her birthday. She is doing great in school and her teachers say that she will be ready for kindergarten in Sept. We go to register her for kindergarten tomorrow night. She is just so amazing.

The big news about both the girls is that they both got "BIG GIRL" beds. It has made them sleeping in their room alot better they both sleep all night thru in their room for the most part now. What a relief.

Well that is all in a nutshell. I hope you enjoyed the post and pictures. We miss all of our far away family and think about you guys often.

4 comments:

jsatre said...

love your blog!! didn't even know you had one till today. the girls are getting SO big!! tell them that aunt julie loves them!! can't wait to see you all. maybe sometime this spring or summer we will take a trip your way. love you all!! Julie

Wade said...

Hey! What beautiful pictures. The girls are absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe how big they have gotten. I love all the pics, I esp. like the one of them in their Christmas dresses in front of the tree....they look so big and beautiful! We will see you guys soon! Give the girls hugs and kisses for us and tell we say hi!

Love and miss you guys,
~Emily

Emily said...

uhh...that is me that wrote the last comment under Wade's name. Not sure why it came under his name. I think he is some how logged into his google account on my computer. anyways, just wanted to let you know it was me.
Love you,
~Emily

Wade said...

Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pictures of the girls... They are getting so big and grown up. They are beautiful!! After reading your blog, I have officially decided it has been way toooooooooooo long since we have seen you. We need to make a trip up there pronto! Maybe we can come during my Spring break, I need to see those sweet girls, you made me super hungry for them.... Thanks for updating, I love it! We love you and miss you... Hopefully we will see you soon.
~ Katie